Build the right thing, build the thing right
Pace recognizes consumers’ need for rich interactive experiences — and build it for them through insight and iteration. Our UX, design and development teams work to not only build digital experiences that move audiences to action – but we also work hand-in-hand with our in-house analytics team to track and tag everything to learn from behavior and continuously to optimize the website, landing page or app.
To develop data-driven web designs, we begin with a quick discovery period to gather insights from your current or target audiences and the competitive landscape, in addition to our understanding of best-in-class experiences, to carefully craft a customer-first experience that works to address key business objectives and goals.
UX and Design:
User experience is at the heart and soul of everything we do at Pace, and once-segmented departments have meshed into a practice that provides the crème de la crème of brand experiences by pushing digital strategists, creative directors and developers to band together during the creation of the brief. Creative technology is a mindset we’ve mastered at Pace, put to work for our clients daily. Through a creative technologist’s mindset, we deliver experiences that elevate your brand story in the digital space.
Pace believes great UX design is:
- Accessible – No matter who your user is, they can quickly find and access content.
- Scalable – Support numerous segments with different needs.
- Memorable – Make the experience easy, effective and resonate with your audience.
Development and QA:
When it comes to web development, Pace pairs the integration of responsive web design with easy-to-use functionality. We build engaging, performance driven digital experiences based on a set of guiding website principles:
- Develop in the service of business needs
- Operate as an extension of the business’ team
- Perform regular sprint reviews and project updates
- Agile development process
- Regular sprint review with project sponsor
- Build on proven platforms
- The User is #1:
- Mobile first
- Responsive design
- Perform user tests to validate design approach
- Target the abilities of your user’s device
- Always-on Insights:
- Success of site defined by client KPIs and user-satisfaction
- Continually test and optimize site performance
- Don’t be afraid to try something new